Friday, July 4, 2008

'Rawr,' That means I love you in dinosaur

As I was making my way downtown to go to American Apparel to get a dress that I been wanting for a while, I stop at one of my favorite clothing exchanges. As I browse around I see that dress I've been wanting for the last 2 months. I pick it up, run for the dressing room and throw it on. What do you know? Fits perfect. Not really caring about the price I set it carefully on the counter and look through the sunglasses and find a nice pair that remind me of Audrey Hepburn in her movie Two For the Road. I throw in the pair of sunglasses to my purchase too. "$25.66, please," the girl who rings me up says. I about faint. This dress was originally $48.00 at American Apparel and only $12.00 here! Plus with the cost of the sunglasses. I dish out my cash, happy I didn't use my whole wallet. So here is the dress and the sunglasses in this outfit along with my vans and dinosaur backpack. Pretty nice find uh?

4 comments:

Human Racing said...

I really like your dress. Wicked backpack! Nice first post. Keep it going!

Anne Marie said...

im jealous of your dinosaur backpack :]

Sammie said...

I am in love with that dinosaur backpack!

qwkjdn said...

I love that backpack!