Friday, July 4, 2008

Audrey Hepburn in Two for the Road



While getting movies at the library for my movie marathons, I see a movie that Audrey Hepburn is in that I have not seen! "Oh this is definitely be the first one I watch tonight," I think.
Back at home, after dinner, I slide Two for the Road in my DVD player. It was love at first sight. Audrey is splendid in this movie and has the most stylish outfits. After watching it, I immediately jot this movie down on my favorite movie list.
Here is a clip from this movie. Enjoy!

Fact: This is the movie when Albert Finney was the ONLY man to call Audrey a 'bitch' even though it was just his line. haha.

2 comments:

Gabby said...

I have never even heard of this and I'm a huge Audrey fan! I must put this at the top of my list of movies to see.
p.s. I love getting movies at the libabry, too! There are often great titles you've never heard of and they're free too!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Audrey so much!!! She's in my top 3 fashion icons. Speaking of..I should make a list of that. WOW, you sparked an idea thanks!!

you guys can check out my blog at
http://morenarena.blogspot.com/