Sunday, July 20, 2008

Outfits and Such for SoCal

Packing today. Here are few combinations I put together. I was too lazy to try them on again so I just took picutres on the clothes. Typical Cali wear, comfy and breezy. I am not trying to be overly stylish here. There is only so much my duffel can hold. Ignore the poor quality, my camera is being stupid.

(top)
Vest-Pitaya
Hat-Pitaya
Skinnies-X2
Converse-Journeys
I am wearing this to see my favorite actor Gerard Butler


(right)
Dress-Pink VS
Just to walk around the beach or hotel.


(below)
Shorts-Abercrombie
Belt-Sister's
I am wearing this with a heather grey/white ish tank




(right)
Purse-Sisters
Sunglasses-Sunset Clothing Exchange







God, I packed so much other stuff, its not even funny. Denim shorts, mini skirts, swimsuits, AA dress, tanks, etc. These are just my favorite pieces. I have like 2-3 outfits per day. I am only staying there for like 4 days 3 nights. Well that reminds me, need to pick one more outfit to wear the way there. Any ideas? I dont' want to look to bummy, but I want to be comfy......

2 comments:

yiqin; said...

The belt from your sister is awesome! :D

trishaaa. said...

i like the first outfit, cute.