Thursday, August 5, 2010

L.A. + fall wishlist 2010

Hey sorry for the delayed posts. I have been super busy. Speaking about being busy, here are just a couple photos from my recent trip to Los Angeles. I barely even had time to take photos there!! 1. My sister and I at Santa Monica beach. Santa Monica has the best shopping place EVA!!
2. Our hotel room had two levels. I was pretty excited about that so I took photos of me on the staircase haha. Dress is from Forever 21 and the jacket is from Bebe.



Also since it is back to school already, fall weather is coming up! Here are some of the items that I want for the cooler weather arriving.



A cute, fun sweater to wear with long necklaces like Vanessa Hudgens.
Sweater, Urban Outfitters $32








I have these boots on my wishlist every fall! This autumn I want to just buy them! What color do you like better though?
Minnetonkas, Zappos $97








Big belts. These are easy go to pieces if you want your outfit to be more exciting.
Belts, Forever 21 and Love Culture $8

2 comments:

Wynne Prasetyo said...

the jacket is perfect for the dress. :)

Anonymous said...

Second picture on stairs - your outfit is awesome! And I want that UO sweater now. Too cute.