Saturday, July 17, 2010

recent purchases

Here are some of the clothes I have bought recently for back to school!
From left: Hollister white denim shorts, H &M white button down and animal print scarf, black ruffled skirt, tattered grey tube top, American Eagle studded denim cut-offs, Hollister red-orange shorts, American Apparel black backpack, Free people necklace, and Hollister fringe purse.

Also, here are two things I am expecting to get in the mail soon!

I love back-to-school shopping!! :D

3 comments:

Jay said...

I love the skirt! Ruffled minis are my favorite go-to pieces!

Ha, I love school-shopping for the clothes part but otherwise it just reminds me that school is around the corner.

vdcouture said...

ENVY YOU!!!

love,vdcouture

Anonymous said...

留言支持,請繼續加油,謝謝您囉~~............................................................