Tuesday, April 13, 2010

summer twentyten


I am so excited for this summer. Here are a few of my inspirations pics.
what i am excited for this summer: swimming. blog makeover. modeling scrapbook. friends. short shorts and swimsuit tops. visiting illinois. summer camp. concerts. ice cream. flipping thru mags. cooking. california beaches. back-to-school outfit planning. beachy hair. natural makeup. going to the mall everyday. huge sunglasses. gossip girl marathons. dancing to pop music. eating at sonic. chillaxin with friends.

(oh and I promise I will have a new outfit post soon!)

3 comments:

English Rose ♥ said...

Wow - I love these photos! I absolutely ADORE summer - I literally can't wait for it!!

Merci beaucoup for stopping by darling =]

Would you like to exchange links?

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Iulia Romana said...

The photos are so amazing,I NEED SUMMER !
Plase,my darling,
Follow my blog HTTP://STREETOSPHERA.BLOGSPOT.COM for news and photos from CLUJ FASHION WEEK (14TH-17TH APRIL) !!!!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Loving the last 2 photos...yearning for summer!