Monday, April 5, 2010

more photos/game



Here are three more photos from the photoshoot I did over spring break. I like the black and white effect. I think I look like an actress from an old movie or something in these photos.



Also, on one of my fellow bloggers had this survey in one of their post. I thought it would be fun to do it. What you do is put on itunes on shuffle. Then at the question, write the song that comes on as the answer, no matter what. Half of mine barely make any sense. haha. Oh and beware, I have a lot of hip-hop on my ipod. :)

1.How do you feel today? Love in this Club- Usher

2.Will be get far in life? Alright- Supergrass

3.How does your friends see you ? With You- Chris Brown

4.Will you get married? Buy U a Drank- Tpain

5.What song defines your best friend ? Toxic- Brittney Spears (haha!)

6.What is the story of your life? California- Metro Station

7.How life in highschool was? So Sick - Neyo

8.Can you go forward in life ? Like a Boy- Ciara

9.What is the best thing about your friends? U Smile- Justin Bieber

10.What are you going to do this weekend ? Beautiful- Akon

11.What song describes you ? White and Nerdy- Weird Al (yesss! ;P)

12.What song describes your grandparents? Tik Tok- Kesha

13.How is your life going? Grace Kelly- MIKA

14.What song will be played at your funeral ? I Write Sins Not Tragedies- Panic at the Disco

15.How does the other see you ? Stay Beautiful

16.Will you have a happy life ? Breathe in, Breathe Out

17.Does people love you in secret? 1901- Wolfgang

18.How can you make yourself happy? Never Let You Go- Justin Bieber

19.What are you supossed to do with your life ? Apologize- Timbaland

7 comments:

Christen said...

Oh honey, you are gorgeous.

Meg said...

What a gorgeous photoshoot!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos! You look uber gorgeous.

Julia said...

I love these photos! The black and white makes you look so glamorous. What a fun survey too.

xoxo
FashionEye

Iulia Romana said...

Thank's for playing along !
And if indeed your grandparents are like Keisha - Tik Tok, that means FUN !

Be Mode! le blog said...

amazing ! xoxo

B a la Moda said...

I am loving those pictures. Yo do look like a star!!

xoxo
B* a la Moda