Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Antonio Marras


Even though senior prom is still a long ways for me, I love thinking about the kind of dress I like to have. I was flipping through the Teen Vogue Prom Magic booklet I got in the mail and I loved the fashion spread in it. I probably wouldn't wear any of the outfits to prom, but I liked the look of it. A lot of the dresses featured in this fashion spread were designed by Antonio Marras. I searched him on google and found his spring collection. Here are five pictures from it.

3 comments:

michelle_ said...

really love the romantic feel of these looks !
and i really adore the outfit you wore in the previous post !
you look gorgeous as usual love :D

B a la Moda said...

Isn´t he Spanish? Love this colection so feminine and delicate. Girl, your Spanish is improving every day. ;))


xoxo
B* a la Moda

Adrianna Traxler said...

I never heard of this designer, so glad i stopped by your blog..some a pretty collection. I love all the florals.