Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today.

Aren't these Free People shoes lovely? With my little spare time, I have decided to use it to post something. I have been busy all week so I could not keep up with my 'post everyday goal'.
I am submitting my Ford Model application today! Now all I have to do is take the pictures and get a myspace to put on my application. Which is really weird I think. Why a Myspace page for a model application?
The most exciting thing today though was getting the new Free People catalogue. It is just gorgeous. So much inspiration. Which I need. I sunk down into the fashion rut. But that is probably because I haven't shopped in like weeks.
Here are pictures of the Free People catalogue. If you want to view the whole catalogue go here Hope you like!

1 comment:

The Beauty Mum said...

Oh I like the boots. Remind me of the Felder Felder Dr Martens...
Nx