Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fashion Drawings


I am so sorry because of my huge lack of posts! I've been buys because it's the end of the quarter for me and yeah. But my fall break starts tomorrow! So I am planning on trying to do a post every day in that week. Hopefully I complete my goal.
Well anyways, I am starting sketching/drawing kind of thing lately. Like I don't do really fashion SKETCHES, but more a person in action with a awesome outfit on. Haha. I am not the best drawer either, but I am not going to let that stop me from being a fashion designer. It is a way I can see what kind of dresses I can possibly make (once I learn to make clothes better.) So here are just 2. My friend took my other because I its the one I used to design her Halloween Costume.

Dress I want for my eigth grade promotion (ps. my first sketch ever!)

Once again inspiration from the fashion spread Best Western


Aren't those sexy shoes? Ha.

5 comments:

Catarina said...

I love the third one! I wouldn't mind having that dress, at all! lol

btw, I just linked you!

atouchofpoison said...

I love the back of the dress...
I'm a sucker for anything that resembles a corset lol :]

Copycat Sasha said...

Your drawings are so funny! But in a good way haha

Letitia - The Fashion Editor said...

i just posted my fashion sketches up on my blog too..trust me, drawing has always been my biggest fear, but like you said, cant let it stop you! great job :)

Sierra said...

dear notorious fashion
i see you love fashion just like me and love to draw fashion designs, i came across your website while searching for dresses on google and saw one of your pictures there. i have a blog too check it out at www.sierrainaustin.blogspot.com
hope to see more of your fashions online yours truely sierra.