Tuesday, June 15, 2010

in with the new

Here are a couple photos of some of my recent purchases. In my next post, I will have my new top and earrings I bought this week as well.

My new crop top! You can't really see it that well here, but is definitely one of my new favorite tops in my closet.
Top: Love Culture
Tank: Pink by VS
Skirt: Hollister
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklaces: Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Alloy


My new shorts. I thought they were kind of different and Hollister was having a sale, so I decided to buy them. Also, I like how I can wear them with just about any solid color tank top.
Shorts and tank: Hollister
Windbreaker: Tracy Feith for Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: DSW

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really adore the first look. The wedges are cute.

ARANXA. said...

i love both looks!
you seriously have amazing style :)
xo,
ARANXA

Laras Arum said...

you look so pretty
love your sedges ^_^

vdcouture said...

awesome shoots. once again i have to say that u r super pretty. seriously,
love,vdcouture

michelle_ said...

the first looks is MY FAVEEE !
the shoes are stunning and you're stunning too !

Nana MoonDancer said...

lovely outfit darling<3

Stella Winata said...

oh my, you are so pretty! and you have very nice style. you look amazing, esp. with that floral shorts!