Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good Old Free People Catalogues

Last night, I was looking at my old free people catalogues. I love them so much better than their most recent catalogues. Here are some pictures I took and found online of their catalogues from a few years back. I wrote ideas I got from the pictures below them. I am so going to use some of the ideas this fall. Tell me what picure/idea is your favorite.


Tights with shorts.
Legwarmers with tights. Skirts and boots.



I need a plaid button down!



White in the winter. I might have to get a white trench coat like that.




This is a good idea for a photo.




I just like everything about this picture. Jacket, tights, bag, and beanie.



Multiple headbands. Socks over tights.

1 comment:

Tari said...

I love those! Mostly the button down pic. Thanks for the comment. And i got my very first one and CANNOT wait for my next!