Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

I woke up at 5am today, to hit up all the good sales. It was so exciting! But I think I am a little slap happy right now, from getting only 6 hours of sleep. Anyways this is what I got.
First, I went to Target and bought The Notebook and Pretty Woman for only $5 each. Then I stopped at the mall. My mom got me this silk jacket thing for PJs (but doesn't really look that PJy in person) and a really pretty sparkly necklace. After we went to American Eagle. My mom got me some really cute PJs and a trapper hat. All of this is going under the Christmas tree though. So, I have to wait until after Christmas to wear it. Here are pictures of the things I got, with an outfit I am planning on wearing it with when I get it. Did you get anything good today?


All of the stuff on the polyvores I am getting for Christmas or I already have. Well the boots, I might get.

2 comments:

kelsea said...

cute! haha i like how coco just sorta pops up there....and starbucks too :3
i woke up at three in the morning!!! i got a little shopping done for my brother and my bestie...but im saving my money for a trip to the city in early december

Lee Jones said...

daisy by marc is probably my favourite perfume ever.